100th post + BBS*

by


Dearest dearest readers,

I can't thank you enough for sharing 100 thoughtful, sad, happy, hopeful, colorful, quiet, lost, grateful, golden Sunday mornings with me. You are absolutely wonderful, each and and every one of you, and while 100 weeks may not seem like a long time in the grand scheme of things, I have grown and learned so much since my first post in 2012. I know you have grown and learned with me, and we will always have that.

For now, there are full, crucial days ahead, and I want to give each of those days my undivided attention. I am writing for a solo collection and a group project, putting together a couple of workshops, and considering going back to teaching. Of course I am still editing books and my favorite magazine in the world. And I have family and friends and the best boyfriend I will never stop wanting to be generous with and present for.

I will *be back soon, this time for one Sunday every month, and I hope you continue growing and learning with me until there are no more words left.

Keep going, keep loving, keep dreaming.

xx,
Marla